Play. Create. Act.
Tap into the imaginative world of storytelling. Learn the art of creating stories that inspire, empower or simply entertain.
Gain the vocal tools and basic dram techniques to bring your story to life.
8 – 10 years old
Duration of the workshop
9th June 2023, 10am to 1pm
16th June 2023, 2pm – 5pm
At the end of the workshop, students will be able to:
– Improve language skills
– Stimulate creativity, imagination and thinking
– Understand the meanings of the songs
– Bring stories alive with appropriate vocal dynamics and basic drama techniques
– Group cohesion and teamwork
– Cultural awareness and understanding
SGD 90+ GST