AGE: 4 years old and above
Singing is the craft of producing beautiful music with our voice. At MindChamps Académie of Stars, we believe that the foundation to better and healthy singing is established with the fundamentals of voice production. Repertoire is selected from a wide range of classical, musical theatre and pop repertoire for voice students leading to performances and goals of achieving graded certifications.
One-to-One lesson with Singing Trainer in preparation for:
• graded exams in classical, musical theatre or pop
• non-exam-based repertoire development
• recitals and performances
Singing students can also opt for recording sessions to be included in the singing lesson at an extra fee.
• 4-6 years old: 45 mins per session (preparatory)
• 7 years old and above : 60 mins per lesson (Grade 1 and above)
• Levels & Grading: Grades 1-8, ABRSM; Diplomas
|DESCRIPTION||Training includes vocal technique, harmony, sight singing and aural skills, as well as movement and performance training.|
• 90 mins per session, once a week
• 20 sessions in a term
|DESCRIPTION||One-to-One session with Performance Coach in preparation for recording, IB portfolio, DSA music preparation, performances and competitions|
• 60 mins per session
• Number of sessions to be discussed and assessed by the coach.
|DESCRIPTION||For technique and performance training. This is a private group where the students form their own grouping.|
• 60 mins per session
• Lesson schedule to be mutually agreed upon by the trainer and group.
- Develop correct foundation for voice production
- Uninhibited Self-expression
- Perform confidently before an audience
- Build a repertoire of songs for performances
Performances : 2 recitals a year
- Classical Singing Graded Certification from ABRSM
- Musical Theatre Graded Certification from Trinity College
1. Vocal Warm Ups
2. Breathing; Voice Production and Vocal Technique
3. Musicianship: Solfege, sight singing, aural skill development
4. Song Study and Repertoire Development
5. Performance training.
Private Group - From 2 to above in the class : for technique and performance training . This is a private group where the students form their own grouping. 60 minutes per class