DSA Preparation for Interviews
In this online workshop, learners will be taught the fundamentals to manage the DSA interviews.
What are the panelists looking for?
Are you able to articulate your opinion well and clear enough?
What kind of questions do they ask?
How do you stand out from the rest of the candidates?
10 – 11 years old
Duration of the workshop
(date, time, location)
Saturday December 4th
9am – 6pm
12 –1pm: Lunch Break
At the end of the workshop, learners will be able to:
1. Understand the etiquette and technique for online interviews
2. Understand the foundation for clear and audible speech
3. Discover one’s strengths and to differentiate oneself from the others
4. Uncover the source of fear and “stage fright” and learn to manage it.
5. Experience a mock interview and receive feedback on the performance.
6. Identify the gaps to improve tackling the interviews